GENERAL TIP 3 : D.U.I. = DANCING UNDER THE INFLUENCE?
Keep alcohol to the minimum possible. Maybe one to loosen you up, but most serious dancers don't drink. It impairs the timing and balance, makes you sweat like a pig, and you'll smell like a drunk. Cokes or other carbonated drinks for sugar or water for fluid replenishment are standard with top dancers.
- General tip 1: small steps
- General tip 2: stay connected
- General tip 3: D.U.I. = dancing under the influence?
- General tip 4: don't be a xenophobic
- General tip 5: keep rings to a minimum
- Leading tip 1: dance WITH her
- Leading tip 2: don't teach
- Leading tip 3: take care of yourself
- Leading tip 4: safety first
- Leading tip 5: yes!
- Leading tip 6: everybody deserves a second chance
- Leading tip 7: dance at HER level
- Leading tip 8: be humble
- Following tip 1: keep dancing!
- Following tip 2: don't back lead
(... more tips will follow soon!)