GENERAL TIP 5 : KEEP RINGS TO A MINIMUM
Don't wear extra rings on your hands. Nothing wrong with that engagement or wedding ring, but avoid other rings - they catch on clothing (yours and his), they can scrape and gouge flesh, and are just better left at home and worn when you're not dancing. Keep your nails at a reasonable length. No one wants to get poked or scratched with them.
- General tip 1: small steps
- General tip 2: stay connected
- General tip 3: D.U.I. = dancing under the influence?
- General tip 4: don't be a xenophobic
- General tip 5: keep rings to a minimum
- Leading tip 1: dance WITH her
- Leading tip 2: don't teach
- Leading tip 3: take care of yourself
- Leading tip 4: safety first
- Leading tip 5: yes!
- Leading tip 6: everybody deserves a second chance
- Leading tip 7: dance at HER level
- Leading tip 8: be humble
- Following tip 1: keep dancing!
- Following tip 2: don't back lead
(... more tips will follow soon!)