LEADING TIP 1 : DANCE WITH HER
Dance with her. I will repeat that slowly: dance-with-her. This means not for her, for you or for the girl in the bar. You two are a dancing together, it's a 3-minute relationship. So look at her eyes, show her how much you are enjoying those short minutes. And very important, SMILE. A nice, sincere and little flirtatious smile can work wonders in your partner. But don't fake it, women sense that.
- General tip 1: small steps
- General tip 2: stay connected
- General tip 3: D.U.I. = dancing under the influence?
- General tip 4: don't be a xenophobic
- General tip 5: keep rings to a minimum
- Leading tip 1: dance WITH her
- Leading tip 2: don't teach
- Leading tip 3: take care of yourself
- Leading tip 4: safety first
- Leading tip 5: yes!
- Leading tip 6: everybody deserves a second chance
- Leading tip 7: dance at HER level
- Leading tip 8: be humble
- Following tip 1: keep dancing!
- Following tip 2: don't back lead
(... more tips will follow soon!)