LEADING TIP 3 : TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
Take care of your self. By this I mean really, take care of your self. Before saying "yes", a woman looks at you from top to bottom in less than a second and creates an instantaneous impression of you as a person; and this is even before you dance with her. Therefore, try to keep your ideal weight, be well groomed, dressed nicely and wear good cologne.
Remember, this is an investment. Women create good impression of a man who takes care of him self, because it gives them the idea that he can take care of them as well, including in the dance floor.
- General tip 1: small steps
- General tip 2: stay connected
- General tip 3: D.U.I. = dancing under the influence?
- General tip 4: don't be a xenophobic
- General tip 5: keep rings to a minimum
- Leading tip 1: dance WITH her
- Leading tip 2: don't teach
- Leading tip 3: take care of yourself
- Leading tip 4: safety first
- Leading tip 5: yes!
- Leading tip 6: everybody deserves a second chance
- Leading tip 7: dance at HER level
- Leading tip 8: be humble
- Following tip 1: keep dancing!
- Following tip 2: don't back lead
(... more tips will follow soon!)