LEADING TIP 4 : SAFETY FIRST
Her safety is paramount. Lead stuff she can do. Don't pull her off balance; don't run her into something or somebody. Before you make that move ensure there is enough space and is safe, if not. then don't do it. If despite of all your efforts she gets hurt, get out of the dance floor with her, offer assistance, get ice if needed.
- General tip 1: small steps
- General tip 2: stay connected
- General tip 3: D.U.I. = dancing under the influence?
- General tip 4: don't be a xenophobic
- General tip 5: keep rings to a minimum
- Leading tip 1: dance WITH her
- Leading tip 2: don't teach
- Leading tip 3: take care of yourself
- Leading tip 4: safety first
- Leading tip 5: yes!
- Leading tip 6: everybody deserves a second chance
- Leading tip 7: dance at HER level
- Leading tip 8: be humble
- Following tip 1: keep dancing!
- Following tip 2: don't back lead
(... more tips will follow soon!)