LEADING TIP 6 : EVERYBODY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE
Give her a second chance if she flubs a move. They hate it when you don't give them a second chance. Don't discuss it, just smile and set it up the same way and do it very soon after the first flubbed attempt. If she does a lot better on the second time, recognize it and lead it a third time.
Another reason to give her a second chance is that you may have been the one who blew it!
- General tip 1: small steps
- General tip 2: stay connected
- General tip 3: D.U.I. = dancing under the influence?
- General tip 4: don't be a xenophobic
- General tip 5: keep rings to a minimum
- Leading tip 1: dance WITH her
- Leading tip 2: don't teach
- Leading tip 3: take care of yourself
- Leading tip 4: safety first
- Leading tip 5: yes!
- Leading tip 6: everybody deserves a second chance
- Leading tip 7: dance at HER level
- Leading tip 8: be humble
- Following tip 1: keep dancing!
- Following tip 2: don't back lead
(... more tips will follow soon!)